Friday, April 4, 2014

Rizwan Arshad's supporter from Australia


Rizwan Arshad's supporter from Australia - Mohammed Ali Khan comes all the way to Bangalore to Support him. Here is his quote.




"I have known Rizwan Arshad for Many years and him being nominated for LS poll made me proud. I live in Australia and I was practically kept in touch with online media on Rizwana nomination, the minute I heard he was the candidate for Bangalore Central I took off to lend my support to a true down to earth person. Today's campaigning started off at 8 am and I have been with rizwan throughout, it was a emotional and humble experience seeing him get that love and affection from people of all walks of life. He is truly a great leader of masses. Today's experience for me personally was exhausting, but rizwan was upbeat all through and had time to talk to every individual who approached him, which reflects his character and a great indication of what the people of Bangalore Central can achieve or get from this humble down to earth person. I truly enjoyed today's campaigning and look forward to Being there for him whenever he needs me in any manner and at anytime of the day. I end the night with lots of amazing experience and meeting extra ordinary people on the streets with open hands welcoming me as part of Rizwana entourage. Good luck rizwan and you sure are already a Winner.''


No comments:

Post a Comment